Our client focuses on creating innovative technology and solutions to help our customers get the most value from their data. With 40 years of storage know-how, the company's technology, solutions, and services help customers capture, create, and share digital content – and preserve and protect it for decades. Whether it’s unlocking the potential of digital content, powering breakthrough innovations, creating entertainment that enriches lives, or keeping nations secure, the client works with customers and partners to make the world a happier, safer, and smarter place.
Our client leads the world in helping users collaboratively solve some of the world's hardest computer challenges. Whether its wrangling petabytes of data for cutting edge movie production, managing global content production workflows, exploring new sources of energy, or managing oceans of content and blending collaborative high-speed workflows with cutting-edge object storage, Quantum has the tools and technology to help our customers engineer the solution that works now, preserving their work for decades to come.
- A role that offers a breadth of learning opportunities
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
- Join a market leader within IT Hardware
Your responsibilities will include:
- Handling full set of Accounts.
- Managing month-end and year-end closing.
- Being responsible for accounts receivable and accounts payable.
- Preparing GST return, corporate tax computation, audit schedules and inter-company reconciliations.
- Assisting Accountant on all accounts related activities and responsibilities.
- Performing any other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- You have minimum LCCI or Diploma in Accounting.
- You have knowledge of ERP accounting software is an advantage, SAGE 300.
- You are a proactive person, positive attitude and able to work independently.
- You are able to work well under pressure and able to cope with tight deadlines.
- You have proficiency in English and Mandarin to be able to liaise effectively to different stakeholders across the region.
- You have the ability to commence work immediately or within short notice period.
Related Job Searches:
Snaphunt Pte Ltd
Accounts Assistant / Accounts Executive
Accounting / Auditing / Taxation