Overseas payment and cash management solutions for businesses - simplified
Our client not only allows you to make cross-border payments at better rates and faster speeds, they also provide you with the ability to convert and hold balances in multiple currencies so that you can properly plan, manage and hedge your currency needs all from one platform.
- Great work culture
- Flexible working options
- Opening within a company with a solid track record of success
Your responsibilities will include:
- Operates as the point of contact for assigned clients
- Responsible for providing your clients with ongoing market updates and to support engagement with your clients via both offline and online touchpoints.
- Generate sales among client accounts, including upselling and cross-selling
- Identify and drive upsell opportunities to maximize portfolio performance.
- Develops and maintains long-term relationships with accounts
- Build strong rapport with existing clients, ensuring client satisfaction and revenue growth.
- Develop strong understanding of diverse range of FX products and online platforms available to present core value proposition to clients credibly.
- Formulate strategic account plans
- Forecasts and tracks client account metrics.
- Close collaboration with cross functional internal teams on clients’ opportunities and issues to deliver and exceed customers’ expectations.
- Bachelor’s Degree of any discipline or Diploma holder
- Fluent in Mandarin for liaison with Chinese- speaking counterparts would be an added advantage.
- Passion for Foreign Exchange and Sales.
- Strong interest in Corporate FX Sales or Dealing, derivatives, hedging and options
- Comfortable having face-to-face meetings with your business clients to explore their needs and present solutions, as well as giving presentations to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced environment and multitask.
- Ability to Manage Multiple Projects and Relationships Simultaneously
- Strong attention to detail.
- A team player.
- Project Management Skills
- Negotiation Skills, Listening Skills, Communication Skills, Presentation Skills, Time Management Skills
- Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply