SME Centre@SCCCI (formerly known as EDC@SCCCI) was established in 2005 with a mission to provide one-stop centre to assist local small and medium enterprises (SMEs) amidst the backdrop of the challenging global economic landscape.
As a strategic partner of SPRING Singapore, SME Centre@SCCCI strive to create values for aspiring entrepreneurs and SMEs by offering a comprehensive range of advisory and business services to help business owners sustain, grow, and transform their business in the face of rapid technological development, and rising global competition.
Aspiring entrepreneurs and business owners can also approach SME Centre@SCCCI for a while gamut of business advisory services which includes:
- Understanding Business Registration
- Understanding Business Structures
- Starting up
- Business Development
- Productivity Improvement
- Financial Management
- Infocomm Technology Adaption
- Access to Market information
- Overseas Expansion
• Provide marketing support including creation of marketing material, EDM, survey forms and flyers to support the Centre’s event marketing activities and follow up action in gathering feedback for improvement.
• Assist in event management (online and offline) in registrations and feedback report and special projects to engage customers for deeper learning and development.
• Assist in general documentation and admin support of the Centre.
• Handson skills social media and digital marketing.
• Strong analytical, writing and interpersonal skills.
• Able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
• Good written and verbal communication skills in English & Chinese (in order to liaise with both English-speaking and Mandarin-speaking associates).