- Software Engineering Intern
- Date Listed
- 12 Feb 2019
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Flexible Start, For At Least 4 Months
- Tanjong Pagar
- Allowance /
- $500 - 1,500 monthly
- Company Profile
Sleek enables entrepreneurs and investors to incorporate their company and manage their corporate, accounting and tax compliance online. With Sleek you can incorporate a company 100% remotely without leaving your desk, file requests to your company secretary 24/7, and apply for visas via our secure online portal.
In Sleek, we work in a start-up dynamic context, with autonomy and we value ownership and accountability. We consider that the company growth is the sum of all individual efforts, and are looking forward having onboard talented people, who wants to make a difference and have an impact on the growth of the company.
Come and join our dynamic, friendly, and always supportive team, to learn, grow, and develop yourself and the company !
- Job Description
During this 6 months internship as a Software Engineering intern, you will report to the VP of Platform and you will understand the platform features of Sleek products.
- Sleek Products
- Contribute in creating the features to support Sleek business growth and strategy
- Contribute in maintaining existing feature to enhance platform resilience and user experience
- Software Engineering - back-end:
- Get familiar with the backend of the platform, the design, the structure, the coding rules
- Get familiar with the development environment (GIT, IDE, Mongo Client, various libraries)
- Develop knowledge of the technical stack : NodeJS, MongoDB
- Contribute in the development of the backend modules or API of integrated libraries/frameworks
- Maintain the unit test coverage as per lead engineering guidelines
- Software Engineering - front-end:
- Get familiar with the frontend of the platform, the design, the structure, the coding rules
- Get familiar with the development environment (GIT, IDE, React JS, Blue Print)
- Develop knowledge of the technical stack : ReactJS, Webpack, Blue Print, CSS, HTML
- Emphasis browser compatibility (IE9, IE10, Edge, Chrome, Firefox, Mozilla, Opera, Safari)
- Emphasis modern and reactive UI, with a specific attention to UX, material designs
As a Software Engineering Intern, the performance of your duties will be assessed based on:
- Ability to setup and manage your own development environment
- Ability to read, understand, and update pieces of the software with guidance
- Ability to perform development and testing of features on the platform
- Ability to understand, and define all actions to be performed when assigned to a task
- Ability to gain autonomy during the internship
- Sleek Products
Email your resume to with the reference Software Engineering Intern.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.