Mission & Vision of SKYO Our organization focuses on grooming like-minded people who are actively focused, results driven and risk takers who dream BIG.We believe in cultivating a fun, engaging and dynamic team that brings out the fullest potential in each individual.
The team thrives in a close knitted and well-supported environment of strong leadership, core values and camaraderie.
Persistency and consistency is what we advocate to all our valued clients and associates: Success is a habit and no one is left behind. "Life will pay any price you ask of it!" - Anthony Robbins.
Why Join Us?
Unlike traditional companies, we believe in nurturing milennials in our business. New bloods are always welcomed and they will be our future!
"Don't pick a job. Pick a Boss. Your boss plays a significant role in your career success. A boss who doesn't trust you won't give you opportunities to grow." - William Raduchel.
Part time: $10/hr
Full time: $1.8k & above (depending on experience)
- Posting advertisements on Job Portals
- Performing administrative duties pertaining to recruitments, keeping proper accounts and maintaining proper recruitment database
- Shortlisting and contacting all interviews and arranging subsequent interviews with respective managers
- Primarily focusing on sourcing and recruiting suitable candidates- Financial consultant
- Organizing of career talks and seminars
- Creating networks and relationships with various schools, student bodies, associations for recruitment purposes
- Actively sourcing for qualified candidates through various means and sources
- Reach out to personal network of friends and acquaintances to source for suitable candidates
- Support any ad hoc recruitment projects as assigned
- Candidate must process at least local Diploma in any field
- No work experience required
- Required skills: Microsoft Office
- Preferably entry level specialized in Human Resources or equivalent