SKYO is an organisation which focuses on grooming like-minded people who are actively focused, results driven and risk takers who dream BIG. We believe in cultivating a fun, engaging and dynamic team that brings out the full potential of everyone.
The Role: A REWARDING Career as a Prudential Financial Consultant Awaits YOU
We are looking for bright individuals who would like to join Prudential as a Financial Consultant. If you are highly motivated, hardworking, trustworthy and really approachable, you are the one we are looking for! Here at Prudential, our Financial Consultants take a holistic approach in helping clients to manage their financial needs and goals.
• Financial Planner
- Establish clients' financial goals
- Determine the current financial situation
- Identify shortfalls
- Customise solutions to suit needs
- Take action to implement solutions
- Review regularly clients' financial plans
• Trusted Advisor
- Help clients prioritise needs and manage cash flow
- Plan for their children's education and their retirement needs
• Financial Coach
- Help clients avoid procrastination
- Provide advice on insurance plans
- Guide them in saving prudently
• Financial Solutions Provider
- Help clients achieve their financial goals
- Provide information for them to make informed decisions
- Offer affordable financial solutions and options to choose from
- Full certificate in GCE 'A' Level, International Baccalaureate Diploma qualification, diploma awarded by a polytechnic in Singapore or equivalent. Degree holders are preferred.
- Good knowledge of banking, wealth management & insurance products is an added advantage
-Excellent customer-focused mindset
-Personable, sincere, strong integrity & determination
-At least 21 years an above. This is a regulatory requirement.
-Required to attain CMFAS certifications M5, M9, M9A and HI. Prudential will provide the necessary training and guidance for you.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.