Our organization focuses on grooming like-minded people who are focused, driven and dare to dream BIG. We also believe in building a fun-loving, dynamic and engaging team that is able to bring out the fullest potential in every individual where everyone thrives in a well-supported environment of strong leadership, core values and camaraderie. Persistency and consistency is what we advocate to all our valued clients and associates: Success is a HABIT and NO ONE is left behind. "Life will pay any price you ask of it!" - Anthony Robbins.
- Provide administrative support.
- Prepare, manage, and follow up on documentation.
- Filing and mailing of cards.
- Assist the director and managers.
- Handle ad hoc duties and projects as assigned.
- At least 21 years old or above.
- Minimum A levels or local diploma in any field.
- No experience required as training will be provided.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
What you can expect:
- To be rewarded with attractive incentives
- A fun, supportive and positive environment
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Internship
Salary: $2,000 - $2,800 per month
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
Work Location: Newton