SKITE Social is a startup, and we want to reinvent social media marketing. We provide innovative marketing solutions for our business partners, as we strengthen the online presence of our influencers. Our team has built a community that is conducive for accelerating everyone's growth.
• Copywriting and content creation for social media, EDM, website, blog, and other digital marketing channels.
• Shooting of videos, photos, creation of gifs using mobile phone for content execution.
• Scheduling, tagging, and uploading of content on social media, Pinterest, and other marketing platforms.
• Community engagement with customers, coordination for content projects (i.e. shoots, interviews, social media contests, etc)
• Ad Hoc content tasks e.g. proof-reading, liaising with third-party sites to update photos.
• Preparing performance analytics reports for Social Media, EDM, etc to track and measure content effectiveness
• Collaborating with Marketing & Creative team members regarding on-going projects and campaigns.
• Additional duties and responsibilities may apply.
• Currently pursuing a diploma in Graphic Communications or other related fields.
• Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Works well both independently and as part of cross-functional teams.
• Experience and knowledge of social/digital media tools (iMovie, gif makers, IG story apps, etc).