SK Realty is a real estate consultancy and brokerage firm founded in 1997. We have guided countless clients in achieving their unique property investment goals. With our industry experience and end-to-end service, we help clients in growing and managing their real estate needs and portfolios.
- Clerical duties and general administrative support.
- Coordinating and scheduling of meetings and appointments.
- Attending phone calls, queries and emails.
- Assist in preparing lease agreements and documents.
- Mailing out of physical documents.
- Engagement with internal and external stakeholders.
- Carry out simple payments and invoicing.
- Archive of both digital and hard-copy documents.
- GCE O Level/ A Level or equivalent.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Outlook and Google Suite (Calendar, Gmail, Google Drive, Google Meet).
- Organized and detail-oriented.
- Strong customer service and communication skills.
- Proficient in verbal and written English.
- Prior experience in Real Estate will be an added advantage.