SixSense is a deep technology company started at Entrepreneur First Singapore (backed by Linkedin founder, Reid Hoffman). We are supported by SGInnovate, the innovation arm of the Singapore government. We are building an innovative platform using AI, Machine Learning and IoT Analytics to predict defects and save billions of dollars in manufacturing. We are building a future of smart factories where the world does not worry about warranty any more.
We are looking for hires who would love to be a part of the start-up ecosystem and learn how products and teams get built from the ground up. You will be solving some of the most challenging problems together with the founders of the company and have a great time building new stuff!
What will you do:
- Build a scalable Web Application for an AI platform
- Develop the UI and define the functionality/features available to the end user
- Design, develop, test and maintain the software that integrates with data pipeline while ensuring high performance
- Deploy front-end, back-end, and AI algorithms to run seamlessly in real time
- Build scalable architecture and write high-quality code using engineering best practices (unit testing, continuous integration, container orchestration, etc.)
Key skills that will help:
- Strong experience in at least one of the Java/Python frameworks like Spring, Flask, Django
- Good understanding of object-oriented programming
- Hands-on experience with SQL databases and good knowledge of NoSQL databases like MongoDB
- Comfortable with using Linux, AWS, and code versioning tools such as GitHub
- Good understanding of common Authorization mechanisms and microservices architecture
- Experience in Dev-ops and familiarity with best practices (continuous integration tools such as Jenkins, Ansible, etc., and container orchestration platforms such as Kubernetes, Mesos, etc.)
If playing around with the technology stack and experimenting with innovative solutions is something that sounds incredibly exciting to you, please reach out!