Singapore Red Cross (SRC is a homegrown humanitarian organization dedicated to relieving human sufferings, protecting human lives and dignity, and responding to emergencies since 1949.
We manage various local community programs such as blood donation, food and transport assistance to the needy as well as residential care for the disabled. Our volunteers contribute their time, skills, recourse or even dentate blood to enhance community resilience. We contribute to the international relief and recovery efforts in communities devastated by disasters.
SRC offers a myriad of opportunities if you are passionate about making a positive difference and impact on humanity and in advancing the work of the Singapore Red Cross.
To provide effective administrative functions and operational support to Home
Monitoring and Eldercare service/program (HoME+) under the Community Services
Administration Support to HoME+ including
● Updating of Client’s biodata
● Updating of Volunteers profile and level of activity
● Other administrative documents
Operation Support to HoME+ including
● Responding to general queries about the programme
● Liaison with volunteers on general matters
● Home Visit for potential clients
Any Other Duties
● Undertake or Participate i n society events/activities and other ad-hoc projects.
Related Job Searches:
Singapore Red Cross Society
Community Engagement : Community Services (HomE+) Intern
Social Services / Charity