- Singapore Piano Hub Pte. Ltd.
- Part-time Marketing Intern
- Date Listed
- 05 Feb 2019
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start, For At Least 3 Months
Flexible. Can work from home.
- Allowance /
- $500 - 600 monthly
- Marketing / Public Relations
- Company Profile
Singapore Piano Hub is a one-stop platform designed to help everyone get all the information and help needed to start his or her piano journey. We provide piano teacher matching, tuning, moving and other piano related services. Most importantly, we believe all these should come with good quality, at the same time remain affordable.
- Job Description
- Write effectively and publish short articles on website for search engine optimization (SEO) purposes.
- Manage social media accounts. To create content on Facebook and Instagram.
- Create electronic direct mailers (EDMs) and schedule them efficiently.
- Create and manage ads on Google and Facebook.
- Will be given opportunities to brainstorm and spearhead new marketing initiatives.
- Assist in other marketing and communications duties as required.
- Having piano related knowledge would be a bonus.
- Individuals pursuing Diploma or Bachelor’s in Marketing or related field.
- Willing to learn.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Have good understanding of online content writing.
- Know basic SEO and search engine marketing (SEM).
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing strategies.
- Able to multitask.
- Though part-time and flexible hours, strong commitment is expected from candidate.
- Most importantly, have passion and find meaning in digital marketing.
Please apply for this position by submitting your CV and a short description of yourself to .
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.