Hmlet creates co-living spaces that are responsive to the flexibility needs and stylistic preferences of today’s mobile, millennial workforce.
We are changing the real estate landscape by capitalising on profound changes in technology, demographics and urbanisation - which collectively are driving a secular shift toward more flexible, entrepreneurial and collaborative living style.
In our apartments, we host millennials from around the world starting their new life in a city. From massive companies such as Facebook, Google, Amazon and Yahoo, to medium sized enterprises and smaller startups, we provide accommodation to this ever more fluid workforce of talent. Our mission does not just end with housing; we focus on creating community by hosting BBQ's, bar crawls, dance lessons, and anything else that brings people together and enables us to lead amazing social lives. See less
Hmlet is looking for a Drafter to join their Interior Design team.
The ideal candidate will have an eye for detail and is excited at the prospect of working in a fast paced environment - a great opportunity for someone looking to quickly grow their portfolio with residential projects across APAC.
Roles And Responsibilities:
- Prepare detail layout plans and construction drawings in accordance to Hmlet specification and requirements.
- Work closely with Interior Design and and Project Management team throughout all phases of the design process.
- Attend site for technical meetings with Project Manager or Designer when required.
- Any other duties assigned
Qualifications and Skills:
- Diploma or Bachelor degree in Interior Design, Architecture or related field (fresh graduates are welcome to apply.)
- Junior Role, Singaporean / Singapore Permanent Resident preferred
- Good Mac literacy: AutoCAD, Sketchup, Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator) and Google programmes.
- Ambitious, enthusiastic individual looking to develop career in Interior Design, Project Management or disruptive startups.