Patient Centered Specialist Healthcare Provider
Incorporated in 2005, Singapore Medical Group (SMG) is a public-listed organisation with a network of private specialist providers across diverse medical disciplines, and complementary diagnostic imaging and health screening services. With a vision to become Asia’s best healthcare network, SMG embarked on a rapid expansion drive in 2013 and has continued since to expand beyond Singapore and establish its presence in Indonesia, Vietnam and Australia.
Within Singapore, SMG has more than 30 clinics strategically located in central Singapore and mature heartland estates. The central clinics are situated at Paragon, Mount Elizabeth Novena Specialist Centre, Mount Elizabeth Orchard, Gleneagles Medical Centre, Downtown Gallery, while the heartland clinics are situated at Bedok, Bishan, Hougang, Jurong, Tiong Bahru, Punggol and Toa Payoh. This hub-and-spoke model provides ease of access to our patients and is aligned with our promise to provide patient-centred care to every individual. To further elevate the patient experience, HiDoc, a telemedicine application was created in 2019 to enable virtual consultation and digital storage of the individual’s health records.
The Group has four established pillars, namely Aesthetics, Diagnostic Imaging & Screening, Oncology and Women’s and Children’s Health. In each of these disciplines, we are committed to providing our patients with experienced doctors and proven technology, through our network of providers within Asia.
Duties and responsibilities
• Work closely with assigned business units to support the growth of the relevant businesses.
• Conceptualize and implement online marketing strategies for assigned business units under Singapore Medical Group.
• Develop and create content across various marketing platforms including social media, website, EDMs, print collateral, etc.
• Collaborate with clinic staff and doctors for successful end-to-end execution of marketing plans.
• Manage stakeholders through timely submission of deliverables, regular communications and updates.
• Familiar with social media platforms and its associated business functions.
• Experience with graphic design or video production/editing is a bonus.
• Ideal candidate should have an excellent command of English. Individuals with strong copywriting and presentation skills will have an advantage.
Related Job Searches:
Singapore Medical Group
Marketing / Public Relations
Healthcare / Fitness / Sports