- Singapore Institute of Management, Office of Global Learning
- Homepage Design / Video Creation
- Date Listed
- 11 Feb 2019
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start, For At Least 3 Months
461 Clementi Rd, Singapore 599491
- Allowance /
- $1,250 - 1,600 monthly
- Marketing / Public Relations
- Creative / Media
- Company Profile
With a history older than the Republic of Singapore itself, SIM has a rich heritage due to not only our role in the development of Singapore and the surrounding region but also our role as the recipient of many partnerships and awards from the world.
- Job Description
Looking for opportunity that allows you to showcase your talent in creation and managing of homepage/video? Come join us to gain a meaningful experience while being able to show your talent in home page design / video creation at the Office of Global Learning situated in the vibrant campus of Singapore Institute of Management. You can look forward to working with like-minded individuals who are passionate in advocating and nurturing students to become globally aware and global citizens of the 21st Century.
Jack Buck once said “You can’t get the job without experience and you can’t get experience until you have a job” so come join us to gain a meaningful experience while being able to show your talent!
- A level
- Native English proficiency or business English proficiency
- Good competency in creation of homepage and video
- Good at designing promotional materials
- Cheerful personality with strong interpersonal skills and highly energetic with a zest for life.
- Detail orientated
- Multi tasker
You will assist in the marketing work such as creation of videos, creation of homepage, management of homepage, social media management, supporting arrangement of events and ad hoc tasks. It all requires timely completion, accurate delivery with clear communication with the team.
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV using InternSG or send in your resume directly to
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.