TCM Clinic - A Singapore brand of 20 years
Formerly known as Zhang Ling TCM Therapy, Sin Kang Traditional Therapy was established in 1999 in the heart of Singapore’s business district and won the Top 25 Prestige Awards in 2014. With more than 30 certified and highly qualified physicians and therapists, our wealth of clinical and practical experience provides customers with an extensive range of treatments for health conditions like sprains, migraine, obesity, sleeping disorders, sports injury, and so on. One of our forte lies in relieving discomfort and stiffed backs/necks arising from long term usage of computers and electronics.
As one of the few fully-certified TCM Therapy in Singapore, patients will have a piece of mind when they seek treatments from us. Our specialised team of TCM physicians are certified by the Ministry of Health TCM Practitioners Board and Certified Chinese Physician. This allows us to provide a wide spectrum of services such as our signature NO-PAIN Acupuncture™, Tui Na, Cupping, Gua Sha and many more.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Handle and manage patient satisfaction
- Perform therapy such as Tuina, cupping, guasha etc; professional training will be provided
- Sales of health services or products (attractive commission will be provided!)
- Perform the clinic's daily operations such as registration and cashiering, maintain a filing system, maintain hygiene standards
- Supervise stock supplies and manage clinic calendar
- Dispense powder herbs
- Plan, participate and actualize marketing initiatives
- Any other tasks as assigned
- Bilingual proficiency (English, Mandarin) and Basic computer knowledge
- TCM related Degree / Diploma (or Medicine)
- Experience in customer service and sales strongly preferred
- Malaysians/Taiwanese with TCM degree are welcome
- 5 or 5.5 days a week, 10am - 9.00pm (2 breaks daily)
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.