TCM Clinic - A Singapore brand of 20 years
Formerly known as Zhang Ling TCM Therapy, Sin Kang Traditional Therapy was established in 1999 in the heart of Singapore’s business district and won the Top 25 Prestige Awards in 2014.
With more than 30 certified and highly qualified physicians and therapists, our wealth of clinical and practical experience provides customers with an extensive range of treatments for health conditions like sprains, migraine, obesity, sleeping disorders, sports injury, and so on. One of our forte lies in relieving discomfort and stiffed backs/necks arising from long term usage of computers and electronics. As one of the few fully-certified TCM Therapy in Singapore, patients will have a piece of mind when they seek treatments from us.
Our specialised team of TCM physicians are certified by the Ministry of Health TCM Practitioners Board and Certified Chinese Physician. This allows us to provide a wide spectrum of services such as our signature NO-PAIN Acupuncture™, Tui Na, Cupping, Gua Sha and many more.
- Assist in the research & development of business strategies by using data and statistical analysis to identify potential companies interested in on boarding our corporate healthcare program and product development
- Identify trends and market opportunities targeting corporate clients / products
- Promoting and encouraging corporate clients to come on board our corporate healthcare program
- Research and development of various TCM training initiatives with schools and organizations
- Research and development of overseas collaborators for our training courses
- Other marketing and sales coordination
Time Period: Please state your availability clearly in the comments section (Start date, End date, part-time or full-time) Full-time interns preferred (3-6 months)
Creative and innovative approach to problem solving Positive, team-player, and energetic attitude
Entrepreneurial spirit Work well in a fast-paced environment
Excellent in communication, enjoys interacting and forming relationships with partners
Analytical and comfortable with data, Microsoft Excel skills will be advantageous
Relevant experience in healthcare is a plus Knowledge of TCM or alternative medicine industries will be a plus