Sin Hwa Dee is Singapore’s leading manufacturer of a comprehensive range of high quality sauces and pre-mixes. The current factory is a sprawling 90,000 sq.ft. building with the potential capacity to produce more than 50 tons of sauces a day.
It has achieved international production and quality standards, certified by HACCP, ISO 9001 and BRC. Its market has grown from Singapore to more than 30 countries worldwide. It counts among its customers, major retail chains, international fast food chains, restaurants, hotels, major airlines and caterers.
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office.
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and meeting rooms.
- Serve beverages to guests as and when required.
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls to appropriate person.
- Take and relay messages to the appropriate personnel.
- Provide information and answer queries from callers.
Postage / Mailing
- Receive, sort and distribute daily incoming mail / deliveries.
- Sent outgoing mails and maintain postage record.
- Update daily incoming cheques – drop into cheque box.
- Inform suppliers when the cheque is ready for collection.
- Manage stationery inventory.
- Manage Company T-shirt distribution / stock inventory.
- Attend to incoming sales enquiries .
- Responsible for handling incoming emails and re-directing all relevant enquiries.
- To generate invoices.
- Provide assistance in general administrative support as and when needed.
- Any other appropriate duties and responsibilities as assigned.
* IMMEDIATE VACANCY AVAILABLE *
Working location: No. 8 Senoko South Road S(758095)
Working days: 5.5 day work week
Mon to Fri: 9am to 6pm
Sat: 9am to 1pm
Salary: Up to $1,800