Sin Hwa Dee has grown from a humble outfit to become an international organization. It has widened its product range from basic soya and oyster sauces to include pre-mixes like Kung Bo sauce, Black Pepper sauce, Laksa paste, Hainanese Chicken Rice Mix, etc. Technologically, it has advanced from using traditional manufacturing processes to high-tech machinery and equipment, housed in a large modern factory of 90,000 square feet. It has achieved international production and quality standards, certified by HACCP, ISO 9001 and BRC. Its market has grown from Singapore to more than 30 countries worldwide. And it counts among its customers, major retail chains, international fast food chains, restaurants, hotels, major airlines and caterers.
Overall Job Objectives
- To provide overall end-to-end management for all new and ongoing projects, in particular new manufacturing plant set-up, ensuring that they are completed on schedule and within the required specifications and budget.
- To undertake and oversee the new and ongoing projects for the company.
- To develop an overall project plan and timeline, scheduling the project phases to ensure that deadlines will be met.
- To establish the overall budget for the project, taking into account estimated costs and expenses.
- To monitor and control the project costs, so as to ensure that the costs are within the estimated budget.
- Responsible for the proper administration of contracts, pre-tender administration and documentation, valuations pricing and agreement of contract variations.
- To manage all the various government body licensing and permit applications and submissions required to operate a food factory and to ensure that all the necessary license and permits are approved, renewed and updated accordingly.
- To work with the various stakeholders to determine the necessary equipment, materials and manpower required to operationalize the project.
- To closely monitor the project progress, and to provide timely updates to the Management team on the project status, and any changes to the initial plans.
- To keep track of inventory and equipment and to ensure that the supplies and equipment are ordered and delivered according to schedule.
- To engage, collaborate and coordinate with various sub-contractors working on various phases of the project.
- Ensure delivering a successful project within budget, cost and the stipulated time frame.
- Any other appropriate duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience, with experience in general building management.
- Excellent organizational skills with proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Strong communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
- An analytical, hands-on team player with positive and mature thinking.
- Meticulous, accurate and trustworthy nature.
- Ability to multi-task and work independently and under pressure.