Established in August 2017, SG Bike is Singapore’s very first homegrown bike sharing company. As a licensed bike sharing operator in Singapore, SG Bike was also the first bike sharing company to aim to resolve indiscriminate parking through its self-developed technology, Geostation.
Following our announcement on 13th August 2019, SG Bike has taken over Mobike to become the largest bike sharing operator in Singapore.
SG Bike is proud to have received the 2019 Young Innovator Award by the Land Transport Authority and will continue to work towards enhancing transport options in Singapore.
- Managing staff related procedures (attendance taking, appraisal, payroll etc.)
- Full cycle of recruitment - Writing of job descriptions, liaising with candidates and various stakeholders, preparation of offer letters and onboarding
- Coming up with ideas and executing ideas to build the company culture
- Developing L&D programmes for employees
- Tracking progress, priorities and deadlines of various projects
- Any other ad hoc duties as required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to learn
- Teamplayer and ability to work independently without direct supervision
- Proficiency in Google Suite
- Only open to university undergraduates