At Seraya Energy, we believe in creating value for our customers to enable their business success. As a key player in Singapore’s electricity retail market, Seraya Energy offers a wide range of electricity packages that allow users to choose the electricity package that best meets their needs. Seraya Energy has been recognised as one of the fastest growing private retailer with the largest contestable market share since 2007 and is the Only Electricity Retailer in Singapore to be awarded Singapore Business Superbrands for 7 consecutive years since 2010.
The role will support Geneco’s products, promotions creation and their end-to-end customer journey. The role is also the subject matter expert on portfolio management for electricity products and their related business developments in applying Data Engineering, Data Analysis, and Statistics.
Trainee to be involved in:
1. Implement and maintain visual stories and dashboards for reporting and data analysis
2. Research, design, test, implement and validate models/algorithms, to analyse diverse sources of data to achieve targeted outcomes
Create standard procedures, process & best practices for data analytics to be used for current and succeeding project
Duration: 12 months
Location: 450 Alexandra Road 119960
- Bachelor's degree in Data Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering or related discipline.
- Knowledge in data reporting & visualization and implementing dashboards is preferred. (i.e. using Power BI, Python, etc.)
- Knowledge in Excel Macros and SQL queries is preferred
- Sensitive to numbers, excellent organizational ability, attention to details; self-driven, highly motivated, thrive on challenges and able to work as a team player
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Related Company Review:
Related Job Searches:
Product & Business Development Executive #SGUnitedTraineeships #SGUP
IT / Information Technology