Sephora, a division of LVMH – Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton, an international luxury leader.
Founded in 1969, Sephora is a global leader in beauty retailing and operates successfully in more than two thousand points of sale across the Americas, Europe, Middle East and Asia. With a vision of making Sephora the most loved beauty community in the world, it aims to transform the beauty shopping experience through strong relationships with customers, brands and products, unexpected concepts, and a non-conformist attitude.
Sephora South East Asia’s (SEA) retail activity spans over 6 countries (Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, India and Australia) with more than 40 stores and boasts some global flagships such as ION in Singapore and Pitt Street in Sydney. Its digital activities span over eight countries that include Philippines, New Zealand and Hong Kong. An employer with more than 1000 employees, Sephora SEA continues to experience rapid growth in the region with many more stores and countries to come.
Earn your Sephora Stripes at Sephora SG,
Be part of the SephoraTribe as a Beauty Advisor and stay on top of the latest and hottest trends in the makeup industry. Join our current team of Beauty Advisors to discover and experience all the newest beauty products in our stores.
Whether you’re passionate about products, people, numbers, words, code, or strategy, we have a place for you. Sephora is a place where you have the power to change someone’s day and truly make them feel better about themselves.
and have fun while you’re at it.
Here in Sephora Singapore, we believe in more than just having fun at work, we go the extra mile to bring the fun to you. Planned mass events are held twice a year and all members of the Sephora Singapore team are encouraged to join in the fun. By staying true to our core value of possessing a disruptive spirit, Sephora Singapore manages to provide all employees a fun place to learn with the freedom to experience, to create, to innovate. Come Sephorize the world with us at our following outlets!
Marina Bay Sands
Ngee Ann City
Sephora Singapore is looking to hire power hour casuals to work part time in our retail stores and provide the best shopping experience to customers according to Sephora Attitude. Concurrently, they will participate in store daily operation.
We pride ourselves on the energy and beauty of our environment, the availability of products, and the ease for customers of finding and trying our new products. With the store as a backdrop, you will be empowered to inspire our customers to shop with us, learn with us, and experience 'beauty' with us.
As a power hour casual, you will have the flexibility in choosing your desired work shift, paired with a strong remuneration package, all in a fun and dynamic environment!
Working Arrangement: minimum 10 hours per week
- Greet customers and be involved in sanitizing process
- Replenishment and maintenance of hygiene tools station
- Swatch foundation and dispense samples
- Sanitize testers and high-touchpoint areas
- Replenishment of stocks on the sales floor
- Roving in store to ensure safe distancing measures are observed
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) membership sign up
- Roving in store to encourage and share about OMNI Channel Tech Tools such as Sephora App and its functions
- Any other duties that may be assigned
- Be driven to excel in customer service and satisfaction
- Maintain regular and consistent attendance and punctuality
- Candidates with no/minimal experience but with keen interest are welcomed to apply!
- Flexible work shifts
- Attractive remuneration
- Opportunities for training and self-development