SKYO is a wealth planning agency under Prudential. We focus on grooming like-minded individuals who are focused and result-driven to achieve a successful and illustrious career. We believe in providing a fun and engaging environment for our clients and employees to bring out the fullest potential in each individual.
The team thrives in a close-knitted and well-supported environment of strong leadership, core values and camaraderie.
Persistence and consistency is what we advocate for all our valued clients and associates: Success is a habit and no one is left behind.
"Life will pay any price you ask of it!"
- Anthony Robbins
We are looking for dynamic, determined and disciplined individuals to join our team as Admin Assistants. If you are looking for a job that offers work-life balance, with an opportunity to showcase your skills in organizational planning, this is for you!
- A Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in any field, a full certificate in GCE 'A' Levels or any equivalent. Degree holders are welcomed as well.
- Fluent in English.
- No work experience required.
- Mid-career professionals who are looking for a change in career are welcomed for open discussion.
- Preferably Entry Level specialized in Secretarial/Executive & Personal Assistant or equivalent.
- Self-motivated, disciplined and positive attitude.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management & filing/mailing of cards.
- Arranging travel, visas, and accommodation.
- Screening phone calls, inquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate.
- Organising and maintaining diaries and making appointments.
- Dealing with incoming emails, faxes, and posts, often responding on behalf of the manager.
- Producing background research, documents, rebalancing papers, reports, and presentations.
- Liaising with clients, prospects and other staff.
- Responsible for expense tabulation.
- Deputizing for the manager, making decisions, and delegating work to others in the manager's absence.
- Being involved in the decision-making process.
Remuneration Packages & Benefits
- Training, tutorials, and coaching will be provided.
- Positive, fun and friendly working environment.
- Flexible working hours.
- Fun events quarterly to foster team spirit.