Sense & Semblance started with a small team of passionate individuals with specialization and unique insights in Interior Design. Through the experience and knowledge gained over the years, Sense & Semblance sought to fulfill every clients’ ideal ‘Home’ into reality through the use of design elements and principles to achieve the harmonious combination of practicality and aesthetical aspects all in one.
- Design ideation and conceptualization
- Design proposals to clients
- Project management of suppliers & vendors
- Determine the client’s goals and requirements of the project
- Create a timeline for the interior design project and estimate project costs
- Knowledge in Sketchup/AutoCAD and Photoshop
- Proficiency in MS offices
- Attention to detail & highly organized
- An open mind willing to learn and explore new opportunities
- Ability to take initiative, think and work independently, work in teams and focus on delivering assigned work.