Seletar Country Club is a haven of peace and tranquility set right in the heart of the countryside. With rolling acres of lush greenery, it is strategically located on a hill overlooking the Lower Seletar Reservoir and the Johor Straits.
Established circa 1930, Seletar Country Club has been distinguished as a wonderful mix of fine private club and leisure cluster rolled into one. Thus, it strives to protect and enhance the natural surrounds, while continually becoming a home to one of the finest golfing, sports and social activities in the country. It has been designed and built to complement the eco-habitat of various species of flora and fauna. Aside from its highly-coveted club membership, 18-hole gem that presents infinite challenges, and a breathtaking view of serenity, Seletar Country Club is more than just a golf club. It also features a beautiful club house, private hilltop jacuzzi overlooking a beautiful landscaped swimming pool, dance studio, bowling centre, and an integrated sports and recreational complex complete with a gym and activity rooms. There is also an excellent Seletar Terrace and Seletar Tavern with sumptuous food and great music, set in a cosy atmosphere. For those who prefer a formal dining setting, the Eagle’s View provides fusion cuisine and a panoramic view of the environs.
Job Responsibilities include, but not limited to
- Checking of membership (for Member only) and Handicap Card of Members, Guests and Visitors.
- To issue Debit Note and Green Fee Tab to Guests and only Green Fee Tab to Visitors.
- Collection of Green Fees and Buggy Fees.
- To take Time Sheet Booking through phone and remind Members to fax or call personally to give the date and time of play, details of their membership and handicap, and that of their guest(s)
- To allocate caddies to golfers (if requested), on a first-come-first served basis.
- To attend to telephone inquiries.
- To update and maintain scoring of handicap system and to assist in other clerical duties.
- Notwithstanding the above, is expected to undertake other administrative duties as and when assigned by Superior.
- 6 days work per week.
- Basic computer literate
- Able to communicate and write English.