We are a fast-paced dynamic start-up who is seeking to make a dent in personal finance in South East Asia, and we would like to involve you in this journey!
Seedly is a One-Stop Personal Finance platform for Millennials in Singapore.
Be prepared to be working closely with the core team in an environment where you face a new challenge every day. We are really looking to grow together as the next-generation of business development and partnership professionals who are nimble and creative.
Be part of our exciting growth story:
- Over 1M monthly unique readers (growing 33% Month-on-Month)
- Over 80k app and web users
- Over 30k unbiased reviews and questions answered by our community
- Yes, it’s pretty fast-paced~!
You will be:
- Exposed to the world of business and partnerships to look for win-win with players on our reviews platform
- Learning how to think structurally and logically to solve operation challenges to manage campaigns effectively
- Given full autonomy and access to resources to experiment with campaigns
- Exposed to digital marketing (organic and paid) knowledge
- Acquiring skills in Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and community building
- On a steep learning curve to grow your negotiation and business development skills
- Picking up personal finance knowledge that is beneficial to you in the long run
- Lead generation, scheduling meetings and partnership pitching
- Building a network and relationship with finance partners
- Organise offline and online marketing campaigns
- Willingness to learn and innovate
- Problem solver and creative thinker
- Detail-oriented individual
- Good eye for design
(Experience with Adobe Illustrator, Canva and/or Sketch will be an advantage)
- Good command of English
- Basic personal finance knowledge (You don’t need to be a guru)
- 4 to 6 months of full-time internship (Ideal duration)