Placing real security and usability on equal footing, SecureAge Technology is a data security company headquartered in Singapore.
Our history is one of protecting government and enterprise data from the most advanced and persistent cyber threats. The user-centric and simple solutions arising from the SecureAge philosophy offer clarity and calm within the most complex security environments.
Our patented technologies provide total data protection, leveraging advanced encryption techniques. To make that possible, our team brings unparalleled expertise, ingenuity, and passion for data security.
Today, we continue to develop innovative solutions as we aspire to provide the world's highest level of data security for everyone.
Data Security Solutions
Every File | Every Place | Every Time
You will be working with the marketing and product teams to create, run, and maintain growth campaigns to help develop & promote SecureAge Technology’s products and services in Singapore as well as the rest of the world.
We are looking for a candidate that is proficient, experienced, and comfortable with working with small internal teams with multiple external stakeholders to drive marketing initiatives forward.
- As part of the marketing team, you will be expected to create or contribute to growth hacking initiatives in quickly growing awareness and usage of key product solutions
- Collaborate with channel-specific marketing teammates (blogging, email, social media, etc.) to identify areas for growth
- Communicate and exchange ideas across different departments (sales, product development, and support)
- Propose creative new projects, from building free tools and apps that attract prospects and convert leads to testing new approaches to capturing existing demand
- Determine growth KPIs and bringing traditional and creative ideas on how to grow those KPIs
- Ensure that all growth hacking campaigns are in accordance to company goals, well-planned, executed, and measured.
- Conduct A/B tests and optimize marketing tactics for customer acquisition (e.g. online advertising, direct mail, out of home, affiliate) and conversion rate optimization
- Analyze, recommend and lead implementation of improvement initiatives
- Scale and automate proven growth processes
Qualifications & Skills:
- Relevant Degree in Business, Marketing or Sales
- Previous working experience as a Marketing Growth Hacker for more than 1 year
- In depth knowledge of SEO factors and key algorithm updates
- Hands on experience with web analytics and A/B testing tools
- Good understanding of digital marketing platforms, social media and tools such as (but not limited to) Mailchimp, Survey Monkey/Typeform, Zapier, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn etc.
- Working knowledge of web design (html, java, css) and design software such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign will be an added advantage
- Domain expertise in UI/UX best practices
- Outstanding analytical and problem solving skills
- High standards of excellence and attention to detail
- A motivated and energetic self-starter
- Capable of handling fast-moving pace and variety in the nature of tasks
- Comfortable working with colleagues and external counter-parties from diverse background
- Familiar with and passionate about tech startup industry culture