Secretlab was established in 2014 with the mission of creating the ultimate seating experience.
We design and produce chairs for comfort over long hours of use in front of the computer, and our award-winning products have consistently achieved near perfect scores from both media and users.
Secretlab products are sold directly to the customer and are currently available in Singapore(where we are headquartered), US, UK, Malaysia, Australia, Canada, and most European & South-east Asia countries. Secretlab was the winner of OCBC’s Emerging Enterprise Award 2017.
At Secretlab, we are a team of highly motivated individuals that take great pride in our work. We are looking for driven, versatile, and result-oriented individuals who share our vision.
You will be heavily involved in a fast-growing enterprise and be a part of the team that pioneers its rapid expansion. We offer great flexibility and plenty of opportunities for fast track careers to our staff.
We are looking for a Social Media Intern to join our Marcomm team and contribute to the efforts of our Marketing department.
You are expected to have experience with social media on (at least) a personal level (use on a business level preferred). You must be able to think strategically and see how social media fits into a business’ marketing strategy, not just “selling” to our customers, but building long-lasting relationships by providing value to them. Finally, you will be expected to help with formulating social media plans and execute them.
Your key responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Help monitor and manage the company's social media accounts
- Assist with the planning and execution of our social media content creation
- Assist with the company's influencer marketing efforts - monitoring current influencers and helping with outreach efforts to influencers
- Work with the creative team in the creation, coordination, and distribution of campaigns and creative assets that will be distributed to audiences in over 40 countries
- Offline assistance with the team for tradeshows, if necessary
- Excellent written and verbal communication, strong editing skills
- Knowledge of photo or video editing software (Photoshop, Premier Pro) or other graphic design software, etc. is a major plus
- Knowledge of social media – Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, YouTube, blogs, etc.
- Willingness to create content for blogs, write press releases, and Facebook posts daily
- Energy, with a desire to come up with fresh ideas on how to grow our online presence
- Ability to identify a target market and “speak” to that consumer through social media