Seastarr International is a chemical trading company headquartered in Singapore, with operations and strategic partnerships built throughout the ASEAN region. Their specialty lies in the distribution of solvents, petrochemicals, polymers and oleochemicals. Their core services engage in the international trade of chemicals from Latin America to every country in the Asia Pacific region.
Their company maintains the management tenet of “Excellent Services, Quality Paramount”, actively expanding domestic
and foreign markets. They have established themselves to be a strong force in chemical trading industry, working in close
partnerships with reputed chemical manufacturers in the region to meet the specific requirements of customers worldwide.
New Business Development :
- Understanding technical and chemical aspects of the product given
- Research and build relationships with new and existing clients
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships
- Attend industry events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and trends
- Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new products, and markets
- Marketing by the use of social media
Skills Required :
Language : English, Spanish
Computer : Good with Microsoft office.
Other Skills : Networking, Persuasion, Prospecting, Public Speaking, Research, Writing, Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Identification of Customer Needs and Challenges.