Seastar Marine Supply Ptd Ltd was established in 2007 as an electrical distributor, providing marine & offshore products to ship chandlers & other electrical vendors in Singapore.
Our current supply chain management includes a series of IMPA code 79 electrical range, batteries, explosion-proof equipment and marine & offshore cables.
Despite being a small company, Seastar has built up a strong relationship and trust with its clients during its service in the trade for the past 10 years. Seastar is currently working towards to expand its own business into different fields in order to fulfill their customer's expectations.
Seastar promise to keep improving its services and systems in order to provide a more efficient and reliable services to their customers
• Keying in purchase order and delivery order
• Filing of invoices, delivery order, purchase order and other documents.
• Perform monthly Accounts closing and ensure that all documentations are complete and being filed properly prior to closing.
• Enforce the proper procedure for general paperwork, data entry, scan documents, receive and sort mail, and any other tasks that were carried out by assistant as per instructed.
• Provide administrative support in the areas of documentation, data entry, reports for accounts department
• Process payment voucher / cheque / debit and credit notes
• Prepare consolidate, matching and checking of monthly invoices.
• Follow up on the Purchase Order and work closely with the Sales peroson in-Charge
• Stock taking
• Other ad-hoc duties
• Candidate must possess at least a higher secondary/ NITEC, any field
• Fresh Graduate are welcome.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
• Service oriented and ability to work in a team with good communication skills.
• Able to communicate well in English and Mandarin to liaise with English/Chinese speaking clients
Working Location: 60 Benoi Road (Beside Joo Koon MRT)
Working Hours: 8.30 am to 5.30pm (Mon – Fri)
8.30 am to 12.30pm