- HR Admin Temp
- Date Listed
- 11 Aug 2017
- Job Type
- Part-time / Temporary ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start, For At Least 3 Months
391A Orchard Road, #11-03/04 Ngee Ann City Tower A, 238873
- Allowance /
- $1,100 - 1,500 monthly
- HR / Professional Service
- Human Resources
- Company Profile
WE’VE BEEN SEARCH ING FOR YOU. READY TO MAKE YOUR MARK IN ASIA ?
SEARCHASIA is a leading recruitment consultancy in Asia Pacific with headquarters in Singapore. We’ve matched remarkable candidates with great companies for 10 years. That goes without saying that we seek only the best candidates to work with us too.
WHY CHOOSE US?
Being the largest team of specialist consultants in the region means we have the depth and resources to build strong careers, for candidates and for you. Our operations spread across the region with offices in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Beijing, and Taiwan. You will receive the best trainings, expert support, and learn from a diverse network of professionals.
At SearchAsia, we commit to ensuring the “Right Fit”. Our specialist consultants are respected for their skills and professionalism. We focus on propelling our clients’ businesses with the right talent, and placing job seekers on the right career path. In this shifting global business landscape, the SearchAsia team has built a reputation that is anchored in trust and integrity.
RCB No.: 200708461Z
EA License No.: 16S8107
- Job Description
HR Admin Temp (3 Months)
If you are an energetic and self-driven individual, SearchAsia wants to hire you!!
Join us to learn about Recruitment Consulting today!
Here at SearchAsia, we are looking for individual to join us as an Talent Acquisition (Intern/Temp) for a time period of 3 - 6 months.
During your time here, you will be assigned an individual mentor who will guide and extensively train you. You will aid your mentor in sourcing and providing consulting advice through business engagements with mid to senior level executives as well as partnering our clients in strategic talent acquisition activities.
- Provide effective sales support our consultants to ensure smooth business operations.
- Generate business leads through cold calling, research and networking
- Source for talents and screen through resumes
- Provide support for the team in recruitment activities when required
Ideal candidate for this position will need:
- Min GCE ‘A’ Levels/ Diploma
- No work experience required. Training will be provided
- Self-driven, enthusiastic and motivated
- Persistent individual with good time management skills and the ability to multitask
- Willing to commit for at least 3 months