Sealed is a venture-backed expert network based in Singapore. Our clients are consulting firms, private equity & venture capital funds, sovereign wealth funds, hedge funds and family offices requiring insights for market research and due diligence. We help our clients by connecting them to top-level experts which includes C-level executives, public-sector leaders and varied subject matter experts.
Collectively, Sealed’s founders have worked with Wavemaker Partners (one of Southeast Asia’s largest B2B early-stage venture capital funds) and Grab. Our investors include reputable family offices across the region, venture capital fund, board directors of organisations and senior partners of firms such as McKinsey, EY and PwC.
- Support the Client Solutions business function which includes understanding and analysing each client’s request before shortlisting and matching the relevant subject-matter experts to address the client’s project needs
- As part of the company’s CRM efforts, you will be nurturing and developing lasting relationships with the clients and ensure high customer satisfaction level. You may also be required to provide administrative support pre and post engagement which includes scheduling calls and gathering user feedback
- Leverage on Sealed’s database and network, utilising tools such as LinkedIn, offline networking and direct outreach to source, shortlist and recommend relevant industry experts upon receiving the client’s request as well as to proactively build up Sealed’s expert database
- Be part of a growing team with plenty of career progression opportunities. Upon good performance and review, you will be given the opportunity to lead and grow the Client Solutions team across new geographies and verticals
What is in it for you?
- Develop skills and competencies in project management and business development
- Opportunities to strategize and implement real-world projects from the ground up
- Leveraging on the firm's contacts to build your professional network
- Personalised mentorship and guidance from the firm’s founders and advisors
At Sealed, we place an individual’s character and culture fit above competency. We are looking out for candidates who possess the following traits:
- Up to 3 years of relevant work experience and a degree from a recognised institution
- Team player, meticulous, self-directed, and able to work independently without supervision
- Excellent communication skills, energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas
- Hungry to learn and receptive to feedback
- Able to adapt to a Volatile, Uncertain, Complex, Ambiguous (VUCA) environment
- Bonus if you are interested in entrepreneurship and start-ups
- Prepared and willing to put in long and hard hours
You are most suited for the role if you:
- Enjoys and believes in networking
- Are energetic, bubbly and outgoing in nature
- Likes to talk to and meet with people
- Loves to spend time with people outside after work hours