The Jewellery Design and Management International School is the only educational institution in Singapore specializing in the jewellery arts. Incorporated in 2007 and entered a joint-venture partnership with MDIS in 2018, JDMIS has trained over 14,000 jewellery professionals with over 3,500 students graduated with Professional Certificates and Diploma qualifications.
Located within MDIS' Queenstown Campus, JDMIS possesses one of the largest jewellery training facilities in Asia with state-of-art machinery, student lounge, specialised rooms & equipment and a dedicated retail space that serves as the incubator for entrepeneurial graduates from its various Certificate an Diploma programmes in jewellery design, fabrication, gemmology and business management.
Dynamic and multi-disciplinary, this position will report to the Digital Marketing Manager and frequently interface with the Company Directors, Sales Team and the School's student body. The trainee will receive hands-on training in various latest digital marketing technologies and platforms, with the opportunity to convert to a full-time role for committed and capable individual.
JDMIS is committed to an employee-orientated, high performance culture that emphasises empowerment, quality, continuous improvement, and the recruitment and on-going development of a superior workplace. There are exciting opportunities and room for growth as the School is embarking on international expansion and development of various Elearning programs in the coming years.
Specific Responsibilities & Requirements
1. Assisted with creative writing to regularly produce new content for emails and website
2. Produce regular content updates for Facebook, Instagram and Youtube
3. Write and optimize website and posting to improve SEO ranking of JDMIS website and courses
4. Any other adhoc tasks assigned by content/ Marketing Manager such as customer & market research, analytics, photo editing...
5. Possess a flair and interests for creative writing and storytelling
6. Possess empathy and interest in customer's psychology and marketing principles
7. Be patient, meticulous with high-standard with regards to user experience
Competencies the Trainee will obtain
1. Become competent in the arts of copyrighting, translating key marketing messages across different medium and channels.
2. Become proficient in Search Engine Optimization and its various components: content, keyword research, customer research
3. Gain an intermediate level of competency in latest web technology, Joomla and HTML in particular
4. Education Qualifications Required for the Traineeship Role : Polytechnic Diploma
Duration of Traineeship Offered - 6 months
Eligibility Criteria for SGUnited Traineeships
- Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident; and
a. Graduated or graduating in calendar year 2019 or 2020 from polytechnics, universities, or other educational institutions (e.g. private universities and overseas institutions); or
b. Graduated earlier from above institutions and completed National Service in 2019 or 2020.
Related Job Searches:
Jewellery Design & Management International School, Singapore
Digital Marketing Trainee #SGUnitedTraineeships #SGUP
Marketing / Public Relations
Public Service / Education