Se7en Friday Events Company is a leading, full-service Event Company Singapore, successfully partnering and executing events with Singapore corporate and private clients from all walks of life for over 25 years now.
Considered the Top Event Company in Singapore, over the years, Se7en Friday Events Company Singapore has become a #1 leader in the events industry in Singapore, priding itself in developing the expertise to provide a holistic event organizing and management experience.
Our People are our Assets;
We focus on creating the best possible environment for our employees to unleash their potential. Everyone can be a Leader and we want to make sure that you are given the tools to develop and grow with the company.
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
- Plans concept by studying information and materials.
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
- Prepares finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment; purchasing from vendors.
- Working with clients, briefing and advising them with regard to design style, format, print production and timescales
- Developing concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites
- Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
- Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Key skills for graphic designers
- Excellent IT skills, especially with design and photo-editing software
- Exceptional creativity and innovation
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment
- Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines