At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 72,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
- Assist in solutioning in the field of Routing design
- Process mapping of As Is and To Be
- Assist in minutes taking and following up on action items
- Assist in developing presentation materials for stakeholders
- Document TMS specific process and tailor training materials
- Assist in conducting Transport training to other departments
- Data Cleaning and preparation for modeling
- Map process with MS Visio
- 48 hours turnaround time for recording and distribution of minutes. Follow up on action items
- Assist in the roll out of TMS to countries
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.