At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 72,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
- To assist in IT security data consolidation and analysis for the audit use
- To assist in IT Security Risk Management and Internal ICT audit
- Involve in User Access Management audit and follow up
- Involve in IT Security Risk Management Assessment and follow up
- Involve in audited countries to formulate action plans, monitor and ensure resolution by the responsible management of audit findings according to defined deadlines
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.