*SCAPE Co. Ltd is a non-profit organisation that supports youth, talent and leadership development. The organisation aims to motivate and empower youths to realise their potential and seeks to be the home of enterprising youths committed to creating their own future.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
Intern will be supporting the *SCAPE Strategic Planning team in planning for the coming year and in ad-hoc projects.
- Research on the youth landscape
- Working with team to research and apply possible tools and frameworks
- Collation of materials for upcoming projects e.g. workplan, retreat
- General support in strategic projects and meetings
- Any other adhoc duties assigned by Supervisor or HOD
Knowledge and Experience
- Minimum diploma or degree in Business, Marketing or Finance.
- People-oriented, with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player with the ability to work independently
- Creative, meticulous, with good problem-solving skills
Related Company Review:
Type: Civic & Social Services / Nonprofit & NGO
Pros: While being a new joiner (<3mths) in the People Excellence function, I could sense the strong passion that clearly permeates every function. Management team and even the support functions exhibit impressive passion for their role. It's a place with lots of potential for growth given the mission of the Organisation. Management supports Job Rotation and Internal Lateral moves, which is a great way for retaining youths to explore their career aspiration and development. Reasonably good benefits compared to other SMEs/ Non Profit. It is a place that value and require Team Success. Individuals who are focus on own agenda/KPIs and running their own race may not be a good help in building the team/ organisation's success.
Cons: No Cons. This is a place to thrive and be progressive. Hence it may not suit those: looking to slow down in life/take it easy; or lacking self awareness/openness for opportunities to better themselves; or lacking capabilities in people development.