About SATS Ltd.
SATS is Asia's leading provider of food solutions and gateway services. Using innovative food technologies and resilient supply chains, we create tasty, quality food in sustainable ways for airlines, foodservice chains, retailers and institutions. With heartfelt service and advanced technology, we connect people, businesses and communities seamlessly through our comprehensive gateway services for customers such as airlines, cruise lines, freight forwarders, postal services and eCommerce companies.
Fulfilling our purpose to feed and connect communities, SATS delights customers in over 55 locations and 14 countries across the Asia Pacific, UK, and the Middle East. SATS has been listed on the Singapore Exchange since May 2000. For more information, please visit www.sats.com.sg.
About The Role
You will be part of SATS Analytics team responsible for the daily support of the team's operations in providing Analytics and Business Intelligence insights to SATS business units. You will work on data extraction, processing, cleansing, transformation and visualisation. This position is based in Singapore.
- Work with business users to identify their data needs and provide data support and reporting templates as required.
- Participate in requirements gathering for initial business intelligence solutions and enhancements.
- Extract, cleanse, transform and curate data from various business units and systems.
- Maintain curated data to ensure quality and integrity.
- Presents curated data and results to team leads and stakeholders.
- Undergraduate degree programme in Business Analytics, Business Informatics, Information Systems or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in analytics and business intelligence
- Azure cloud and data support experience will be an advantage
- Analytical mind with an attention to details
- Able to start immediately or at the start of February
Related Company Review:
Related Job Searches:
Analytics and Business Intelligence Intern (3-months)
Others / General Work