- Saladstop Pte Ltd
- Marketing Intern
- Date Listed
- 17 Jul 2017
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- From 01 Nov 2017, For At Least 3 Months
79B Pagoda street
#03-01, Above chuan garden restaurant
Singapore 059238 Chinatown MRT, Exit A
- Allowance /
- $600 - 1,200 monthly
- Marketing / PR
- Retail / F&B / Service
- Company Profile
SaladStop! is the brainchild of father & son team, Daniel & Adrien. Having both grown up in the hospitality industry, we felt a need for healthier food options in Singapore and had a vision of bringing something innovative, fresh and tasty to increasingly discerning and health conscious Singaporeans.
Innovative and delicious eating options at SaladStop! is just the tip of the iceberg lettuce! Our goal is not only to provide fabulous salads, but to offer healthy alternatives including soups, snacks, low-fat wraps, fresh juices and more!
We also believe in sustainable business ethics and playing a positive role in the community by encouraging healthier eating habits. We offer the largest selection of fresh ingredients and homemade dressings in Singapore and allow customers to create their own fresh, fun, fabulous salads. All of our salads and wraps are made fresh on premises every day and simply packed with natural flavours and full of goodness!
SaladStop! offers the largest selection of fresh ingredients and locally inspired dressings in Asia. Eating wide awake is our commitment to finding the best possible ingredients to feed the mind, body and spirit by taking into consideration the environment, animal welfare as well as the food chain.
- Job Description
- Ensure that the designs and artwork meet the project brief requirements and deadlines
- Development of all SALADSTOP! printed collateral (including EDMs, ads, and brochures) online, in-store and event
- Ensures Brand’s image is maintained at a consistent level of excellence within guidelines
- Effectively communicate the creative objectives of projects and partner with various departments (including (Sales and Marketing and Operations) and Colleagues including Outlet Managers
- Work within tight schedules
- Assist in marketing & operation support. Communicating with all managers prior to promotion or product launches
- Establish good working relationship with both internal and external parties