- Advancement Theory Design
- Graphic Design Intern
- Date Listed
- 17 Jul 2017
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Flexible Start, For At Least 3 Months
51 Bukit Batok Crescent
- Allowance /
- $500 - 1,000 monthly
- Art / Creative / Design / Media
- (All Inclusive / General)
- Company Profile
Advancement Theory Design is a Singapore based design studio founded by a duo in 2014. We creates brand identities, packaging, print collaterals, websites, social media contents, etc for our clients. Majority of our clients are in the F&B industry.
Find out more about us at http://www.advancementtheory.com.sg.
- Job Description
What you will do:
- Design marketing collaterals such as posters, menu inserts, slide visuals, etc.
- Assist or produce any digital design or hands-on creative work for clients and ourselves.
- Develop concepts, layouts and designs for pitch jobs.
What you will need:
- Possess design knowledge such as graphic layout, typography skill, etc
- Well-versed in design softwares
- Ideally be familiar with / be interested in the Food & Beverage industry in Singapore
- Able to stick with us for 3 months
If you have an eager to learn attitude and are driven by good design, we would love to speak with you soon! Drop us your resume now!