Feel your best in your own way, at your own pace.
We feel strongly about self confidence and body image as we’ve come to realise that regardless of the stage of one’s fitness journey, there may always be certain areas of our bodies that we are not the most comfortable about.
Our aim? To provide chic swim and activewear for the modern woman who is still a little conservative or don’t want to reveal too much skin.
Shop ultra comfy sports bras and leggings, bikinis, tankinis and more.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic marketing intern to join our #FUNFITfam. It will be a hands-on experience where you’ll be working closely with the marketing manager and involved in all facets of marketing as we expand across Asia.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Assisting with content planning and executing the social media and content calendar
- Executing marketing and promotional campaigns
- Assisting with data analysis
- Maintaining official e-commerce store and shops on marketplaces
- Conducting competitor and customer research
What we’re looking for:
- Basic proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and / or Illustrator
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Social media savvy
- A burning desire to learn
- A team player with a great working attitude
- Able to commit for at least 3 months