Have a passion for Education and Technology?
Join us on our Mission to Teach Every Child to Code!
At Roboto Coding Academy, we teach Code Literacy and Computational Thinking to young children in a fun and friendly environment. If you have always wanted to make a positive difference in the education of our next generation, this is for you!
Roles & Responsibilities
- Office-based internship with multitude of learning opportunities at Roboto Office (360 Orchard Road)
- Develop new training programs and other educational materials
- Plan fun and enriching technology-education content in curriculum for lessons, workshops and events.
- Research on latest educational technology platforms.
- Coding, Robotics, Game Development, Mobile Apps, Web Design, Virtual Reality, Drones
- Assist in teaching, when appropriate.
- Basic administrative duties.
- 4.5 Working Days (4 weekday + 0.5 weekend)
- Weekdays: 9am – 6pm with 1-hour lunch break
- Weekends (half day)
- Office location: 360 Orchard Road
Who We Are Looking For
- No experience required
- A-Level / Polytechnics graduates
- University undergraduates
- Diligent and detail-orientated
- Independent and self-initiated
- Basic MS office knowledge
- Keen to work in a start-up environment
- $600 - $1000/Month
- Minimum 3 months.
- Recommended 6 months. (Department rotation possible)
- Flexi-hour Policy
- Choose your own day-off
- Casual dress code
- Training provided and direct mentorship by founders
- Young vibrant start-up culture
- Opportunity to transit to part-time positions post-internship