At Roboto Coding Academy, we teach Code Literacy and Computational Thinking to young children in a fun and friendly environment. If you have always wanted to make a positive difference in the education of our next generation, this is for you!
Roles & Responsibilities
- Office-based internship with multitude of learning opportunities at Roboto Office (360 Orchard Road)
- Implement Business-to-Business (B2B) and/ or Business-to-Consumer (B2C) sales strategies.
- Perform market research, strategizing, execution and review in both Business-to-Business (B2B) and/ or Business-to-Consumer (B2C) segments.
- Draft organizational proposals for government and business contracts
- Review, analyze and report sales performance data
- Plan and execute social media marketing calenders
- Draft EDMs and execute email marketing strategies
- Lead and development new business development initiatives in exciting emerging markets
- Assist in teaching, when appropriate
- Basic administrative duties.
- 4.5 Working Days (4 weekday + 0.5 weekend)
- Weekdays: 9am – 6pm with 1-hour lunch break
- Weekends (half day)
- Office location: 360 Orchard Road
Who We Are Looking For
- No experience required
- A-Level / Polytechnics graduates
- University undergraduates
- Diligent and detail-orientated
- Independent and self-initiated
- Basic MS office knowledge
- Keen to work in a start-up environment
- $600 - $1000/Month
- Minimum 3 months.
- Recommended 6 months. (Department rotation possible)
- Flexi-hour Policy
- Choose your own day-off
- Casual dress code
- Training provided and mentorship guidance by founders
- Young vibrant start-up culture
- Progressive salary increment based on performance
- Opportunity to transit to part-time positions post-internship