Robert Bosch (South East Asia) Pte Ltd is a regional subsidiary of the Bosch Group, representing the Group's interests in Southeast Asia where it is present in all ASEAN member countries. Business operations in these countries report to Robert Bosch (South East Asia) Pte Ltd, located in Singapore. Bosch has been present in Southeast Asia since 1919, with diversified businesses in the company's four business sectors - Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. Bosch's strategic objective is to improve quality of life with products and services that are innovative and spark enthusiasm. In short, Bosch creates technology that is “Invented for life.”
Your contribution to something big
- Support asset management of Internet of Things (IoT) devices and other assets
- Support knowledge management activities in Asia-Pacific
- Support pre-sales activities in exciting IoT projects, an ideal opportunity to expand on your previous theoretical knowledge by being part of daily operations and working with actual commercial projects
- Practical hands-on development and prototyping of IoT solutions by integrating different sensors; working with gateways, cloud solutions and get to know the underlying software technologies
What distinguishes you
- Bachelor or Master’s student in Information Technology, Computer Science or other equivalents
- Good academic record paired with team spirit and ability to work independently
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, especially PowerPoint and Excel
- Good Java programming skills as well as experience in web application development or mobile application development
- Interested or experienced with any of the following: DevOps, data analytics, cloud technology and prototyping hardware (e.g. Raspberry Pi, Arduino and Sensors)
- Good communication skills
- Applicant must be enrolled throughout internship period, or plan to pursue further studies
- For foreign students studying in Singapore on Student's Pass, you must fulfill the following requirements to be able to do full-time internship during the school term:
- You are a full-time matriculated or registered student in one of the approved institutions.
- You hold a Student Pass issued by the Immigration and Checkpoints Authority (ICA).
- The internship is under an industrial attachment programme conducted by your university or educational institution. The industrial attachment can be either compulsory or elective but it must contribute towards your graduation requirements.
- For more information: http://www.mom.gov.sg/passes-and-permits/work-pass-exemption-for-foreign-students
- For foreign students studying overseas, you must be eligible for the Work Holiday Programme (WHP)
- Between 18 to 25 years old (inclusive) as of date of WHP application
- Undergraduate or graduate from university in Australia, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Japan, New Zealand, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States
- University recognized by the government of the respective countries)
- For more information: http://www.mom.gov.sg/passes-and-permits/work-holiday-programme/eligibility