Robert Bosch (South East Asia) Pte Ltd is a regional subsidiary of the Bosch Group, representing the Group's interests in Southeast Asia where it is present in all ASEAN member countries. Business operations in these countries report to Robert Bosch (South East Asia) Pte Ltd, located in Singapore. Bosch has been present in Southeast Asia since 1919, with diversified businesses in the company's four business sectors - Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. Bosch's strategic objective is to improve quality of life with products and services that are innovative and spark enthusiasm. In short, Bosch creates technology that is “Invented for life.”
- Be engaged in Research for Wireless Technologies (such as 5G + Wifi 6)
- Involvement in Application Development (Programming Language - E.G Java, C++, and .net)
- Contribute to ongoing IT Infrastructure Projects
- Actively engage in Service Management topics and improve IT processes.
- Engage in Service Market Activities (e.g Creation of Service Relationship Documents + Collateral)
- Handle Communication on various platforms (IBM Connections and Docupedia)
- Involvement in Task Force to perform root cause analysis of problem management.
- Any other Ad-Hoc technical tasks as and when needed.
- Students studying any diploma/degree is welcomed
- Knowledge in Networking is required
- Basic-Intermediate Understanding of Programming Language (Java, C++, .net)
- Ability to scripting using Powershell, Python will be an advantage.
- Some Project Management knowledge will be a plus
- Applicant must be enrolled throughout internship period, or plan to pursue further studies.
- For foreign students studying in Singapore on Student's Pass, you must fulfill the following requirements to be able to do full-time internship during the school term:
- You are a full-time matriculated or registered student in one of the approved institutions.
- You hold a Student Pass issued by the Immigration and Checkpoints Authority (ICA).
- The internship is under an industrial attachment programme conducted by your university or educational institution. The industrial attachment can be either compulsory or elective but it must contribute towards your graduation requirements.
- For more information: http://www.mom.gov.sg/passes-and-permits/work-pass-exemption-for-foreign-students
- For foreign students studying overseas, you must be eligible for the Work Holiday Programme (WHP)
- Between 18 to 25 years old (inclusive) as of date of WHP application
- Undergraduate or graduate from university in Australia, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Japan, New Zealand, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States
- University recognized by the government of the respective countries
- For more information: http://www.mom.gov.sg/passes-and-permits/work-holiday-programme/eligibility
Preferred Start of Internship: Immediate
Internship Duration: 6 Months