Robert Bosch (South East Asia) Pte Ltd is a regional subsidiary of the Bosch Group, representing the Group's interests in Southeast Asia where it is present in all ASEAN member countries. Business operations in these countries report to Robert Bosch (South East Asia) Pte Ltd, located in Singapore. Bosch has been present in Southeast Asia since 1919, with diversified businesses in the company's four business sectors - Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. Bosch's strategic objective is to improve quality of life with products and services that are innovative and spark enthusiasm. In short, Bosch creates technology that is “Invented for life.”
Project Management Support
1. Support of project management & administration for SAP related Projects (Development, Rollout & support)
2. Help in defining tools and method to optimize Development Project
3. Follow up with key users/developers/Process delegates on development project status
4. Prepare key user community/maintain the Bosch connect for BDO organization
5. Help BDO colleagues in requirement management/Testing/follow up with users during each project phase
Automation (RPA & Low-coding) Project Activity Scrum master
1. Support to plan and track development tasks with Automation developers and report to project lead.
2. Support to solve running issues: bring in ideas to solve the problems, track the issue tickets.
3. Participate in brainstorming sessions to generate solution ideas for automation requests.
4. Maintain the current PowerBI reporting for project progress tracking and create new PowerBI reports when required.
5. Enhance documentation when required.
Digital applications projects coordinator
1. Requirements management: support new requirements analysis, track progress and open points, initiate discussions to close the open points
2. Support in auditing checks: follow the process checklist and make sure all required tasks are fulfilled.
3. Support in improving the overall projects management process.
4. Enhance documentation when required.
1. Assist in preparation of presentation slides.
2. Assist with organisation and planning of department meetings and events.
3. Other administrative matters.
1. Able to work full time/part-time for a period of 6 months (July till Dec 2022)
2. Basic SAP Knowledge in SD/MM/WM module will be good advantage to this position
3. Knowledge of RPA, Low-coding platform (Power Platform), Data Analysis & Reporting (PowerBI), web application development (Java) & architecture
4. Good knowledge in MS Excel (Pivot, lookups, macros & graphs) is required
5. Good presentation, negotiation, and communication skill.
6. Problem solver.
7. Master’s Degree in IT/Computer science/Supply chain management or Engineering graduates with 1 or 2 years of previous work experience would be added advantage for this position
Internship duration from 1st July 2022 till Dec 2022, minimum 6 months and this can be extended on needs basis
- Applicant must be enrolled throughout internship period, or plan to pursue further studies
- For foreign students studying in Singapore on Student's Pass, you must fulfill the following requirements to be able to do full-time internship during the school term:
- You are a full-time matriculated or registered student in one of the approved institutions.
- You hold a Student Pass issued by the Immigration and Checkpoints Authority (ICA).
- The internship is under an industrial attachment programme conducted by your university or educational institution. The industrial attachment can be either compulsory or elective but it must contribute towards your graduation requirements.
- For more information: http://www.mom.gov.sg/passes-and-permits/work-pass-exemption-for-foreign-students
- For foreign students studying overseas, you must be eligible for the Work Holiday Programme (WHP)
- Between 18 to 25 years old (inclusive) as of date of WHP application
- Undergraduate or graduate from university in Australia, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Japan, New Zealand, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States
- University recognized by the government of the respective countries)
For more information: http://www.mom.gov.sg/passes-and-permits/work-holiday-programme/eligibility
Related Job Searches:
Robert Bosch (SEA) Pte Ltd
Intern, SAP Project, RPA & Digital Project Management
IT / Information Technology