Robert Bosch (South East Asia) Pte Ltd is a regional subsidiary of the Bosch Group, representing the Group's interests in Southeast Asia where it is present in all ASEAN member countries. Business operations in these countries report to Robert Bosch (South East Asia) Pte Ltd, located in Singapore. Bosch has been present in Southeast Asia since 1919, with diversified businesses in the company's four business sectors - Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. Bosch's strategic objective is to improve quality of life with products and services that are innovative and spark enthusiasm. In short, Bosch creates technology that is “Invented for life.”
- Support in credit management for ASEAN countries. ie follow up with overdue accounts receivables, assessing credit risks, release credit blocks in system, etc.
- Support in preparing reports for the Asia Pacific countries.
- Support in pricing update in the system for ASEAN countries.
- Support in self assessment for sales entity, when scheduled.
- Perform detective control for key processes in the system. eg sales condition changes, price maintenance, etc.
- Projects as assigned by supervisor.
- Diploma/Degree in Accountancy/Business Administration
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Internship Commitment Level : Full time
- Internship Start Date : March 2020
- Internship duration : 6 months