Bosch is a leading global supplier of automotive and industrial technology, and of customer goods and building technology. Bosch has been present in Singapore since 1923 and is the Asia Pacific regional headquarters. Bosch regards diversity as an asset and precondition for our global success. Openness and tolerance create a working environment in which creativity, innovative power and enterprise can flourish in each of our employees. Whether as a student, graduate, specialist or manager – Bosch provides a wide range of applicants many different ways to start a career in a broad field of operations, while also encouraging personal development opportunities.
Supporting and coordination of product approval processes to ensure compliance for aftermarket products to be sold in Asia-Pacific Region.
- Data Collection: Support in data collection for legally binding regulations of APS countries (Product Certifications, Packaging Requirements, Emission Regulations, etc.)
- Coordination: Coordinate activities of data collection with external Vendor and maintain internal database.
- Information Exchange: Coordinate communication exchange between Internal Stake Holders (Product Managers and External Suppliers)
- Support Country Approval Manager for ad-hoc tasks
Support Product communication topics
- Developing communication material (print /visual media)
- Maintaining data in media database and frequent communication with external agencies and internal product managers
- Student in Business, Communication or Marketing with interests in Automotive industry
- Able to work full time for a period of 6 months
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Power BI
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work in a multinational environment
- Multi task and work independently
- Applicant must be enrolled throughout internship period, or plan to pursue further studies
- For foreign students studying in Singapore on Student's Pass, you must fulfill the following requirements to be able to do full-time internship during the school term:
- You are a full-time matriculated or registered student in one of the approved institutions.
- You hold a Student Pass issued by the Immigration and Checkpoints Authority (ICA).
- The internship is under an industrial attachment programme conducted by your university or educational institution. The industrial attachment can be either compulsory or elective but it must contribute towards your graduation requirements.For more information: http://www.mom.gov.sg/passes-and-permits/work-pass-exemption-for-foreign-students
- For foreign students studying overseas, you must be eligible for the Work Holiday Programme (WHP)
- Between 18 to 25 years old (inclusive) as of date of WHP application
- Undergraduate or graduate from university in Australia, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Japan, New Zealand, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States
- University recognized by the government of the respective countries)
- For more information: http://www.mom.gov.sg/passes-and-permits/work-holiday-programme/eligibility
Related Job Searches:
Robert Bosch SEA Pte Ltd
Intern, Marketing and Business Coordination, Automotive Aftermarket Asia Pacific
Marketing / Public Relations