Bosch is a leading global supplier of automotive and industrial technology, and of customer goods and building technology. Bosch has been present in Singapore since 1923 and is the Asia Pacific regional headquarters. Bosch regards diversity as an asset and precondition for our global success. Openness and tolerance create a working environment in which creativity, innovative power and enterprise can flourish in each of our employees. Whether as a student, graduate, specialist or manager – Bosch provides a wide range of applicants many different ways to start a career in a broad field of operations, while also encouraging personal development opportunities.
- Responsible for generating reports (SAP system) periodically and as and when required.
- Involved in bi-weekly sales forecast process
- Involved in order management process
- Involved in credit management process
- Involved in pricing management process
- Involved in Compliance topics
- Involved in the AP invoice verification process
- Process improvement assignment
- Other ad hoc assignment
- Student with degree in business accountancy, finance and or related disciplines
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills (advanced formula, pivot table)
- Good communication skills in order to communicate with APAC countries' associates
- Minimum 6-month commitment is required
- Applicant must be enrolled throughout internship period and the graduation ceremony date cannot be earlier than the last day of internship i.e. Jan 2021
- For foreign students studying in Singapore on Student's Pass, you must fulfill the following requirements to be able to do full-time internship during the school term:
- You are a full-time matriculated or registered student in one of the approved institutions.
- You hold a Student Pass issued by the Immigration and Checkpoints Authority (ICA).
- The internship is under an industrial attachment programme conducted by your university or educational institution.
- The industrial attachment can be either compulsory or elective but it must contribute towards your graduation requirements.
- For more information: http://www.mom.gov.sg/passes-and-permits/work-pass-exemption-for-foreign-students
Related Job Searches:
Robert Bosch SEA Pte Ltd
Intern, Finance Administrative
Accounting / Auditing / Taxation
Manufacturing General / Biomedical / Pharmaceutical