Robert Bosch (South East Asia) Pte Ltd is a regional subsidiary of the Bosch Group, representing the Group's interests in Southeast Asia where it is present in all ASEAN member countries. Business operations in these countries report to Robert Bosch (South East Asia) Pte Ltd, located in Singapore. Bosch has been present in Southeast Asia since 1919, with diversified businesses in the company's four business sectors - Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. Bosch's strategic objective is to improve quality of life with products and services that are innovative and spark enthusiasm. In short, Bosch creates technology that is “Invented for life.”
During your internship in Singapore with a duration of up to six months, you become acquainted with several tasks within our Controlling department. We give you the chance to put the theoretical knowledge that you acquired at university into practice and to gain an insight into the controlling processes of Bosch. You obtain valuable practical experience through your involvement in sophisticated projects and day-to-day operations in a highly motivated team with open communication structures.
• Analysis of operative data as well as the development of Ad-hoc reports.
• Assist our department with your knowledge to identify business trends and contribute to the economic decision-making.
• Involvement in several challenging and diversified projects while working within an international team.
• Use state of the art tools (PowerBI) and Methods (Process Mining).
What we expect:
• You are currently studying and have a major in business informatics and/or administration or data science.
• Through this internships, ideally abroad, you gained first professional experience.
• You have solid knowledge in MS Office and are able to perform all tasks in fluent English. Knowledge in statistics and data science would be an advantage.
• Besides your excellent analytical skills you have a structured working method and are highly motivated.
• You are proactive and have a high level of autonomy.
- Duration: 6 months
Related Job Searches:
Robert Bosch (SEA) Pte Ltd
Intern, Data Analyst (Statistics / Data Management)